Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my newest adventure:  "AddyKat Boutique"! 

Hubby got me a sewing/embroidery machine in the Spring (I guess it was a Mother's Day gift?)...he was tired of hearing me gripe and scream at my old machine and frankly, I think he just wanted me to complete a project or two!

After some research, I decided on a combo machine that does embroidery, and so began my newest obsession!  I love being able to personalize almost anything in the world! From adding a cute applique to a plain shirt (maybe to hide a stain?), to adding a beautiful monogram to a towel set....this stuff is addictive!

I plan to use this blog as an outlet to show off my latest projects.  I hope you'll come back often and see what I've been up to!

In the meantime, hop over to facebook and like me over there!

I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing, so bear with me...Thanks for joining me on this ride!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment